- The instructor course is available In English.
- This course is offered during the day.
- Admission requirements: Valid Cosmetology license, 17 years or older, and high school diploma or GED or equivalent.
To prepare licensed cosmetologists for licensure and employment as instructors of cosmetology as prescribed by Texas law.
Written exams for theory will be given on each subject. Monthly progress reports containing theory and practical grades and projects completed are made and reviewed with each student. To be progressing satisfactorily, students must maintain a 70% grade average which is calculated at payment periods to comply with the school’s satisfactory progress statement.
Based on 750 hours of instructor training as required by Texas State Law.
Curriculum and Hours
|Methods of teaching||180|
|State laws and forms||60|
|Visual aids preparation and us||60|
|Orientation, rules, and law||30|
The above not to be completed in less than 6 months
*Job-related information, safety, sanitation, and sterilization shall also be taught in each course and subject area as it pertains to that specific subject.
|Books and Equipment||$257.00|
|Total Cost for Tuition, Books, Equipment, Administrative Fee, and Taxes:||$5,578.20|
- Tuition is charged by payment period for students receiving financial assistance.
- Monthly payments may be arranged for all courses.
- Books and equipment are not required to be purchased from the school.
- The student must purchase their own black scrub pants to be worn with school shirts.
- The student must provide 2 passport/wallet size photos.
The school accepts cash, checks, money orders, credit/debit card, and Title IV for qualified students.
|Credential Level||Certificate of Diploma|
|Program Length||7 Months|
|References||English Retail Price|
|Milady’s master educator-student course book ISBN# 9781337398848||$176.95|